Tuesday 13 February 2018

Serena Williams’ multimillionaire husband babysits as wife returns to court


Serena Williams’ multimillionaire husband, Alexis Ohanian, was pictured handling daddy duty as his wife finally returned to official action for the first time since Alexis Jr. was born.

The Reddit co-founder Alexis Ohanian, 34, stole the show babysitting his daughter.
In her first competition on Sunday since giving birth 5 months ago, the tennis star and her sister were beaten, 6-2, 6-3, by Lesley Kerkhove and Demi Schuurs at the Fed Cup in Asheville, North Carolina.
Reacting to the loss, the 36-year-old who prior to Sunday had not played a competitive match since her 2017 Australian Open victory, said: “I honestly feel better than I thought I was going to feel.
“I feel like I didn’t expect to play, you know, like that for me. I feel like I‘m on the right track,” Williams said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment