Friday 2 March 2018

VIDEO: Kidnapped Dapchi schoolgirls are safe with my son and his friends - Mama Boko Haram


A human rights activist, Mrs. Aisha Wakil, popularly known as “Mama Boko Haram” has said that the abducted Dapchi schoolgirls are safe with Habib, whom she called her son, and his friends; and that Nigerians have nothing to fear concerning the overall wellbeing of the pupils.

Wakil facilitated the release of some Chibok girls.

In an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria, the activist said the Barnawi faction of Boko Haram contacted her on Thursday.

The faction, she said, confirmed to her it is holding the 110 schoolgirls abducted on Feb 19, 2018 from Dapchi Girls Science and Tech School, in Yobe State
Wakil said: “They are even the ones that called me, and said ‘Mama, we heard what you have said;’ and told me that they are with the girls and they are going to release them.

“I begged of them and said ‘please, let this not be another 1,000-plus days of Chibok girls,’ and they laughed and said no.


“I asked them whether I could come and stay with them (girls) for two days, but they did not say anything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment