Sunday 28 October 2018

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Demands Before The Military Invation


Presidency Contacted Me Twice & asked Me to Name Any Prize In Place Of BIafra, & This is My Request

I don't want any monetary reward or Office but...
1] I want a total devolution to the 1963 constitution as agreed in Aburi.

2]. I told them to open the Igweocha (Port Hacourt), the Calabar and all Seaports in Biafra land.

3] I told them to upgrade the Enugu international Airport, Port Hacourt and Imo so that all manners

of flight can land there.

4] I told them to dredge River Niger so that light ships can berth there.


5] I told them to dismantle all the revenue collection points across Biafra land they call check points.


6] I told them to allow 100% resource control.


7] l told them to respect the rule of law. 


8] I told them to release Sambo Dasuki and El Zakzaky and I then put it in writing. He collected it, left and I didn't hear from him again." - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.



0 comments:

Post a Comment